Mail-to-usenet (was: Which remailers like to handle anon mail?)

Well, here's my updated list:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

I took out cs.utexas.edu; I've had a lot of trouble with that one losing
posts.  They don't bounce, and they don't get posted, they just
disappear.  After reading a lot of posts on alt.test, I found the ones
listed above.  If you know of any more, send me mail!
Also, you can use charm.magnus.ohio-state.edu, beauty.magnus, top,
bottom... they're quarks!
uwo.ca by itself doesn't work, you must use ccs or julian.

> [email protected]
> soda.berkeley.edu           /works well

I don't know about these, unless you meant Eric/Sameer's remailer.