Re: Autobombs - use and misuse

[stuff deleted]

> I can imagine a 'Detweiler bomb.' It scans for all occurrences of 'anonymity,'
> 'remailers,' 'Tim May,' 'reputations,' 'fraud,' and responds with long essays on
> pseudospoofing and child pornography. Let's see: 'reputations' - 'conspiracies
> by Them'; 'remailers' - 'that Roman torture thing'; 'Tim May' - 'is really Hal
> Finney (or was it Nick Szabo?)'; and so on...
> Using a different anon address (we don't mind using remailers to 'demonstrate
> their misuse') each time, with an expert system to recreate the original
> Detweiler writing style. (When not ranting against cypherpunks, LD seems to
> do quite a bit of useful work; the very detailed anon, privacy and whistle-
> blowing faqs, or the Net resource list for writers.)

[stuff deleted]

This reminds me of the "dialect" text filters for LaTeX/groff.

I remember late, late one night in my undergrad days in the basement
computer room of Purdue EE playing with "valspeak" (valley girl talk)
and "brospeak" (jive talk).

Most humorous were the highly technical report files after being passed
through valspeak.... "....the results of the quantum electro dynamic
experiments were, like, gag me with a spoon, unexpected, my Mom, like
makes me do the dishes...."

I laughed 'til I cried after running the document through valspeak AND
THEN through brospeak... "QED Mo-Fo, gag-me!"

Seriously though, I am unfamiliar with the technicalities behind
*speak, but could guess some sort of substitution table.  Is there
an expert out there?  How tough would it be to make:
     - detspeak
     - detweil    (cat QED.tex | detweil | mail cypherpunks)  !!
     - weilerize

Next we could capture our other prominent personalities!
     - tcmayspeak  (Didn't tmp already try this!?)

The filter for Bruce S. could insert typos!! ;)

Cort.