TIS/PEM

   Our site is preparing to implement the PEM package from Trusted Information
 systems. The package is available to US/Canadian users from ftp.tis.com
 Any comments on this package would be appreciated. It appears to use a
 licensed version of RSAREF. But I just got the docs, so I can't say much
 else about it.

"Sometimes we get lost in the darkness,
 The dreamers learn how to steer by the stars"
** Carl R. Forsythe              ** Naval Postgraduate School     **
** [email protected]      ** Monterey, California          **
** [email protected]         ** Office Phone (408)-656-2836   **
Any view presented in this text is purely my own and not that of the
United States Government, The Department of Defense, The Department of
the Navy or The Naval Postgraduate School. PGP Key available by finger.