Re: BEST Inc.

> Say, does anyone have a magnetic strip reader/writer?  It might have some
> intersting uses, don't you think?             ^^^^^^

A mag-strip may be copied from one card to another with a steady hand and
a dubbing tape deck.  I'd hazard instead one could read the data into
a computer via a sound card and edit it to taste.  Then drop it back on that
or another card by the same method.

This works for things like library photo-copy cards.  I don't know if others,
like bank cards, require a stronger field to write.  Also, there are probably
checksums or hashes on bank/ID cards.