Re: BEST Inc.

On final comment about this, it is illegal in many states to deface your
driver license "willfully."  Thus, if you were to demagnatize the strip
intentionally, you would likely be committing a crime.  Of course, if your
mom used the refrigerator magnet to put your DL on the 'fridge after you
left in on the kitchen table during breakfast and that inadvertantly
de-mag'd your DL, there probably is no crime.

Remember, you must be proven guilty.  In such a circumstance, the only
way anyone could prove that you were guilty is if you admitted to it.

Evidence, Inc.       |   The Internet Cops are watching,
[email protected] |       aren't they?
"Have you ever had your phones tapped by the government?  YOU WILL and
the company that'll bring it to you..... AT&T"

^^^^ Someone posted this here and I liked it so much I adopted it as my
tagline....  Any objections?  Send them to [email protected]..