re: Sgt Russell

: From: joshua geller <[email protected]>

: I don't see any reason why sgt. harlow shouldn't be as welcome
: as anyone else on the list. there are a large number of people
: in the military, and any generalization drawn about them is
: likely to be false (of course all generalizations are false, but
: that is another matter). for those who enjoy paranoia, I would
: point out that sgt. harlow is not the only person on this list
: with past or present military associations.

Quite right.

This is ex Signals-Officer 23434072 Toal, G saying 'Roger out to you hello
Charlie Papa come in over.' :-)