Re: ID list

: Please incude the date and month of the card issuance, so it can be
: included in the list.  Many people have states that let licenses
: go for 5 years so outdated information is a problem.

: The greatest concerns are the digitized photo, the magnetic strip
: and the bar code.  Please include a yes/no for each of these at least.

: The type of card (laminated... not laminated... etc) is also helpful.

I missed the original request.  Are you asking about driving licenses?

My current one was issued in 1979 and expires in 2029.  American bartenders
find it rather confusing :-)  Green paper, no photo at all, digitized or
otherwise.