re: Sgt Russell

 EITHER YOU are very thin skin or this is a mock tirade. IF you want to
know what I think ask. DOn't assume or put words in my mouth.
   I know marines are trained to take orders...So LIGHTEN UP *-).
The END..\
]Wayne
On Tue, 19 Apr 1994 SGT=DARREN=S.=HARLOW%ISB%[email protected] wrote:

> Wayne,
> 	I am sorry that my being on this list is offensive to you.  I joined
> this list to learn about cryptography.  If anything, I would think that you
> would want to help a new person get up to speed.  If you can't grow up and
> treat other people like human beings, maybe you ought to take yourself off of
> the list and go play with your private key by yourself.
>
> 	My job is important to me.  Learning about cryptography is going to
> help me protect my systems and my messages.  I have no desire to eavesdrop on
> what you or anyone else is doing on this list.  I merely want to learn, and
> possibly contribute to the threads on the list.  I have received several
> helps to clarify my position on this list.
>
> Sgt Darren Harlow - Computer Security
> MCTSSA, Camp Pendleton, USMC
> Internet: harlow%isb%[email protected]
> or another less reliable & slower: [email protected]
> Voice: Comm: (619) 725-2970  DSN (Autovon): 365-2970
> Fax:   Comm: (619) 725-9512  DSN (Autovon): 365-9512
> PGP Public key available upon request
> "The views expressed are my own, and always will be..."

   [email protected]                She kissed me- I felt the hot blush      *
*  [email protected]         Of raging passion incinerate my  heart  *