Re: Milgram & Authority (+Ethics)

>Just out of sheer, perverse curiousity, if you're located in Wyoming,
>why in the world is your email address on a host located in Santa Cruz
>County, California?

Because that's where his host is, Lefty! Before deciding to see about getting
a local access node here, my best bet for private internet access was
going to be Portal out in California, and I would have gotten about
30 hrs. access a month (off-peak) for fifty dollars.

This is cyberspace. Physical location is irrelevant.

Phil