Re: Blacknet and espionage.

Uh, As far as I've heard, Ames was not a major Blacknet user.
The unknown grunt in the intelligence community who caught
him is another matter.

Hanno Reductionist
<-

You are obviously clueless.

Ames transfered most if not all of his information through Blacknet.
The recent attention to the security of the internet is at least
partially a function of the ease with which export restricitons
and espionage are facilitated on a DAILY BASIS by blacknet.

It is the easiest method of underground data transfer.  Period.

This will [thankfully] be my last post on the subject.
I've drawn quite enough attention to myself already.