No Subject

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Re: FWD>Science frauds

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but if my memory serves me correctly, THE SPOTLIGHT is
an anti-Semitic rag; that makes every other word they publish suspect.

And if there's a world wide conspiracy of physicists making dough off of all
this, how come I never get any money batted my way?

	Moshe Yudkowsky [email protected] iexist!moshe
"Every morning you will see the wolf lying on the pasture side by
side with a sheep. The only problem is that every morning it will
be a different sheep."          -- Mohammed Wattad, M.K.