Re: Intolerance on the list

<My computer told me that Ken B Kirksey said:>

> >  being an ok kinda guy as a freethinking individual.
>                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^
> I fully encourage people to think freely, but I absolutely refuse to
> encourage people to become "Free Thinkers".  I've found that so-called
> "Free Thinkers" reveal themselves to be, through their ideas and literature,
> to be nothing more than narrow-minded empiricist zealots, hostile beyond
> reason to religion and anything that cannot be apprehended directly
> by the human senses in general.  IMHO, of course.

  If there is a group calling itself "Free Thinkers" then I'll revise my
  comments.  I was unaware of any such group and meant only that folks
  should think for themselves and not just blindly follow their "herd
  instincts" (Had to work that side thread in here :).  Sorry if I made
  an unwitting reference to any group.

	 Jim

--
   Tantalus Inc.        Bringing people together     Jim Sewell-KD4CKQ
2407 N. Roosevelt Blvd.   to have a little fun.  Internet: [email protected]