Re: DId you ever think...

Peter Beckman says:
> Did anyone ever think that maybe, just maybe, PGP was developed, and
> before the programmer started giving it away for free, that he was
> paid by the government to give them the key which can unlock ANY PGP
> locked document/file/etc???

Individuals without much to do and with active fantasy lives can
always come up with interesting paranoid scenarios, so I'm sure
someone has thought this.

However, because the complete source code to PGP is available and has
been read by many people, the odds that this has been done are as
close to zero as one could care to name.

Perry