Did you ever think...OOPS...

Well, I got a LOT of miscellaneous replies to my "Devils advocate" letter...
No, I haven't gone thru the source code, and no, I don't know all there is to know
about it.  I didn't claim I did.  I was just curious as to how "legitimate" the PGP
encryption scheme was... Thanks to all who replied kindly... (Some people are sooo rude
though!)  Sorry to have peeved a few of you off so.

Happy Hacking!
Farmer Pete

PS--I must say, this is the most mail I've recieved in a while from ANY reply!