punknet

A couple of my neighbors and I were talking about setting up a
short-distance radio LAN (we talked about just running coax, but one
of them is across a street and about 60 yds down, we don't want to
buy/lease rights-of-way, etc).  While I know my way around a soldering
iron, I haven't designed a circuit in 10 years, and even then they
weren't terribly complicated.  Pointers to commercially available
hardware or kit plans would be appreciated.

--
Lyle		Transarc		707 Grant Street
412 338 4474	The Gulf Tower		Pittsburgh 15219

"Gossip is what makes the world go round. I have very few secrets.
 I would be deeply concerned if a device were marketed that could stop
 interception..."          Emma Nicholson, MP.