Re: anti-clipper t-shirt

: I've already ordered my "1984" T-shirt, but saw the reference to another
: anti-Clipper T-shirt, as well.  What are the gory details on the non-1984
: shirt (price, where to order, size(s?), etc).

I think that was probably my shirt you are referring to (the "original"
1984 shirt :-).  Both John Blair and I were at CFP '94, and we both
got the "We're behind schedule" line from a NSA employee who was
representing only himself at the conference.

The shirt idea I had was to take the Big Brother Inside logo that
has been floating around, and use that for the front of a "anti-clipper"
shirt, as you put it.  On the back, I originally planned to use a
!Key Escrow (the words Key Escrow inside a universal red circle/slash),
but decided to use the "We're behind schedule" instead.  Who knows,
maybe there is another shirt in the making...

My shirts are supposedly printed (I haven't seen them yet).  I've
received several orders, but I have been deliberately circumspect
on the list;  I made one "RFI" (request for interest) to cypherpunks.
All the rest of my "advertising" has gone to those who initially
expressed interest via email.

To see John's .gifs:

	http://phoenix.aps.muohio.edu/users/jdblair/t-shirt.html

(for those who don't have it, John is [email protected])

To see my .gifs:

	ftp://pmip.maricopa.edu/pub/1984.gif
	ftp://pmip.maricopa.edu/pub/bbi.gif

If you are interested in ordering a shirt from me, send email.

	--Eric