Re: Publishing code books

> Another option is the new 2D barcodes which can store a lot more info than
> the regular kind.   Are bar codes on paper exportable?

Just for general information, the 2D MaxiCode system by United Parcel
Service is mentioned in a LA Times article (4/13/94,D8).  Your can get
100 bits/square inch.

 |    james hicks     | Give me your tired, your poor,                 |
 | <[email protected]> | your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,  |
 | ...can you hear    | Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me.|
 |     the music?...  | I lift my lamp beside the golden door!         |