Digital_Auction

>> In that case one of us (who owns a machine directly plugged into the net)
>> should set up an anon server that doesn't check for user/host names, or

>        Well starting sometime this summer I'm going to start selling shell
> accounts, and I don't plan on spending much time verifying that there is a
> TrueName associated with any given account.  All I will care is that I get
> my money and that the account isn't used to violate any security.

What is the smallest unit of access?  We should use that for digital cash.
Let's say I purchase 100 units of access on your system.  You issue a
certificate that I have this access on demand.  Then when we have an IRC
digital auction for the blueprints of Megacorp's new xray laser, I can
display my certificate and make a bid.