Re: spooks on cypherpunks

>   From: [email protected]
>   Date: Thu Apr 28 00:36:57 PDT 1994
>
>   NetSurfer <[email protected]>
>   Robert Mathews <[email protected]>
>
>   be aware

You know, spooks need strong Crypto, too.  I think you're making the
assumption that the only reason a spook is here is to infiltrate us and do
us harm.  I bet it is quite the opposite.

What is the best way to stay hidden and secure?  Use strong crypto that can
be found almost anywhere (like PGP). Strong crypto that doesn't scream
goverment or worse.  Blend in with the rest fo the crypto traffic.

Spooks get *caught* by doing things that are out of the ordinary.  Spooks
stay in business by not standing out and disappearing in the crowds.

It probably sounds silly, but there are probably more or at least as many
spooks who *like* what we're doing than those who oppose it.

Rusty Hodge, Cyberbeticist, Resident Futurist. <[email protected]>