Re: CIA & FBI, a marriage made in ___?

From: Black Unicorn

(from an earlier post)
In so far as the law is a matter of perspective, I think everyone should
try to embrace the concepts of the law, and in particular, the constitution.

(from the above named post)
Yes, I'm tired of the issue [of the political aspects of crypto] being
framed as a crime problem that needs political attention through law
enforcement when in actuality it is a
question of regulation and domestic policy.

I'm not seeing the consistency in embracing the concepts of the law,
while questioning the regulation of crypto through law enforcement.

It all rather looks the same to me: political attention-> law
enforcement-> regulation-> domestic policy.

??

Blanc