Re: spooks on cypherpunks

   Date: Thu, 28 Apr 1994 18:04:48 -1000 (HST)
   From: NetSurfer <[email protected]>

   On Thu, 28 Apr 1994, Russell Nelson wrote:

   > Sorry, but this is no help.  It's impossible to distinguish Agents
   > Provocateur from merely incompetent people.  You need to deal with the
   > latter, and so the former fall out in the wash.

   I contest and resent either incorrect nametag.

I didn't mean *you*.  Cut back on the caffine.

-russ <[email protected]>      ftp.msen.com:pub/vendor/crynwr/crynwr.wav
Crynwr Software   | Crynwr Software sells packet driver support | ask4 PGP key
11 Grant St.      | +1 315 268 1925 (9201 FAX)    | Quakers do it in the light
Potsdam, NY 13676 | LPF member - ask me about the harm software patents do.