Re: Rings of Saturn

On Fri, 29 Apr 1994, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> Jeff Davis says:
> > Y'all are doing real well with the satellite discussion.  It may interest
> > some of you to know that the rings of Saturn were found to be braided in
> > 4's.  This blew the hell out of the direction they were going on unified
> > field theory which predicted they would be braided in 3's.  With no
> > atmospheric refraction to contend with, this was still a rather accomplished
> > feat.
>
> Jeff Davis turns out not to just be the ordinary garden variety loon,
> but a genuine reincarnation of net.psycho Robert McElwaine!
>
> For his next act, he will explain why it is that the U.S. government
> has been hiding information on aliens visitors being kept frozen in a
> secret lab in Oregon!!!

What!? You're going to tell me that a man with your obvious intelligence
and joie de vivre didn't know?

The aliens(Skree-nok as they're called) are being kept hostage in order
to prompt their government into transferring technology to the evil NSA
in order to help it.  The Clipper chip was just a tidbit of the power
that the aliens have.

The NSA among its other projects is trying to wangle a device that will
allow the access to the brain of PRZ to help them put a back door inside
PGP and the aliens want a sacrifice of 2^10 virgins for this.

<sigh>

We're all doomed.....

Ben.