REMAIL: BSU Remailers and information availability

by virtue of its being my computer under my control.  I have setup the
following e-mail aliases to make it easier to get information about the
remailers:

	remailer-help, remailer-info

		Sends you the help file for the BSU remailers.

	remailer-list

		Sends you the list of current remailers and how to use them.

	remailer-policy

		Sends you the policy for the BSU remailers.

     By the way, periods and dashes are interchangeable, I made aliases
for both.  So sending mail to remailer.help is the same as sending mail
to remailer-help.  Note that all of the e-mail addresses above are for
chaos.bsu.edu.

Chael

--
Chael Hall, [email protected]