not a geek ;-)

"Jim Sewell" <[email protected]>:
> Alternate:  Do you think we should forget the names and such and just
> compile stats as to how many Doctors, etc are on the list and simply
> use that? i.e."Our group consists of 5 professors of higher education
> level, 18 professional land surveyors, 9 contract laborers, and 1
> computer geek from 18 different countries including Australia, India,
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^                                             ^^^^^

I object ;-)
True, I might have geeky tendencies, and might be one if I had the time; however
though I do program in assembly on occasion, I am a technology consultant, and
write 5 columns a month, for India's #1 computer magazine, and for a major
newspaper.

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh                                          [email protected]
Voicemail +91 11 3760335; Vox/Fax/Data 6853410
H-34C Saket New Delhi 110017 INDIA

The National Short-Sleeved Shirt Association says:
                                             Support your right to bare arms!