Detweiler

>If Detweiler is a big nut.  Why was he involved in the implementation of MacPGP
>along with people like Atkins and Finney?
>Reuben Halper
>Montclair High

Hey, I liked his FAQ on anonymity  on the internet. But I understand
that he has since gone off the deep end. Does any one have the details?
What went wrong?

I have a copy of the Jargon File and Tentacle is not listed.
Surely cypherpunk words like tentacle and cypherpunk could be added.

Paul Elliott                                  Telephone: 1-713-781-4543
[email protected]              Address:   3987 South Gessner #224
                                              Houston Texas 77063