Re: Random #'s via serial port dongle?

Timothy C. May says:
> I don't think generating random numbers is all that much of a
> priority. The Blum-Blum-Shub C code is available, and I defy anyone to
> break _that_ PRNG!

Its partially a question of speed. Many applications, like one time
pads, are just too slow to generate random strings for given normal
techniques. Its partially a question of automation -- I'd like to be
able to generate public/private key pairs on a regular basis and its
hard to do given all the goddamn typing. Its partially a question of
abstract hacker satisfaction -- one would like to know that one's
numbers are RANDOM.

Myself, I'd want one.

Perry