Fenced DES

Sorry about the off topic post - I have had trouble getting to the list and
needed to test with a short message of interest to at least three people on
the list.  Here is my real question:  Is source code to Fenced DES (re the
article posted by Terry Ritter about 2 weeks ago) available anywhere? If not,
is there other printed work that would shed more light on how it works (i.e.,
things like the best way to fill the 32K of substitution blocks at the beginning
and end, any attacks and their success, etc.  I will be acquiring my copy of
Applied Cryptography this week, so if all neccessary answers are in there, I
will find them on my own.  Thanks for the help.

[email protected]