Re: Blum-Blum-Shub source?

Timothy C. May said something along the lines of:

> Of course, only Americans are allowed to use these random number
> generators, and even they face fines of $500,000 and imprisonment for
> up to 5 years for inappopriate use of random numbers.

What inappropriate use is that? Inhaling? And what could possibly
happen to me as a non-American? If some guys in black suits comes
looking for me, I would be very surprised. Perhaps not for long,
but never the less surprised...

Urban Nilsson                     | Use 'finger' for PGP2.3a public key.
Chalmers University of Technology |A person is just as big as the things
Gothenburg, Sweden                |that makes him angry.