Re: Here they come...

   From: "Perry E. Metzger" <[email protected]>

   "Jim Sewell" says:
   >   Unfortunately, newsgroups like alt.sex.bestiality and erotica picture
   >   groups make this point hard to defend against.

   Alt.sex.bestiality is full of jokes about bestiality, not real
   suggestions about it. There are no newsgroups devoted to pedophillia,
   nor are pedophiles a visible presense in the erotic pictures newsgroups.

I used to systematically read the pictures groups, including
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.children, and never once was an actual
picture of a child posted. In fact, there was only one picture in
a.b.p.e.c during the first several months of its existence, of an adult.

The discussion in a.b.p.e.c was almost entirely about how horrible any
group with that name must be, a self-fulfilling prophecy if I ever saw

--
[email protected] (David Taffs)