Re: Here they come...

------------
To respond to the sender of this message, send mail to
[email protected], starting your message with
the following 7 lines:
::
Response-Key: ideaclipper

====Encrypted-Sender-Begin====
MI@```$YS^P;+]AB?X9TW6\8WR:>P&2'9,7.YM5[DE'E9<EH^(N486&_-'^\M
F:^P1EJAUQ*`OV76-.KJK^:N6J&LXP`*REAL+(A%F6J(6&Q)U"O0`
====Encrypted-Sender-End====