Re: MIT TOC SEMINAR--ADI SHAMIR--MONDAY--MAY 16--4:15pm

> Imvery curious as to how humans can directly decode encrypted
> pictures. Do they stare at it for 10 minutes and go "ah, there
> it is".
> Paul E. Baclace
> [email protected]

Well... maybe if it was one of those stereographic pictures, it would
be a little bit easier. You just have to get your eyes in focus (and
that's a bit hard for some people). Pling! You suddenly discover the
hidden message, like "HITLER IS ALIVE AND LIVING IN ARGENTINA!" or
some other related message. It's in 3-D, so the letters appear to be
5 mm tall! (Reminds me of when Jaws III was out at the cinema. :-))
Of course, you might have to print it out first.

Sorry, just me being silly.

| Peter Murphy. <[email protected]>.  Department of  |
| Mathematics - University of Queensland, Australia.  |
| "What will you do? What will you do? When a hundred |
| thousand Morriseys come rushing over the hill?"     |
|                                       - Mr. Floppy. |