Re: List moderation

> Second, is anyone actually willing and able to do this job?  I certainly don't
> have time.  How much delay is the moderation process likely to introduce?
> How available can the moderators be to handle and process incoming mail?
> This seems like a potentially very large time commitment by the moderators
> with little reward.

	I would do it starting this summer once I get my real-net-feed
running and my public access site up, probably for subscribers to my
site only, though. (Hence giving people greater incentive to subscribe
to my service, and giving me a benefit from doing it..)
	[Of course it would be trivial for any one person who's
subscribed to my service to redistribute it to others-- but if that is
abused and I don't get sufficient income from the activity, then I'll
stop doing it.]

[BTW: I'm looking at $5/month for a maildrop accessible via the POP
protocol. Fully anonymous, all I need is money in advance. (Probably a
2-3 meg quota on the mailspool.. my link isn't very fast nor do I have
loads of diskspace at this point) What do people think?]