email server problem

Three people named "Duncan" "Matt" and "Michael" were not able
to get filelists from my server because the script was not
looking for their address like it was supposed to.  This problem has now
been fixed, and if you could try again, I would be thankful.

-nate

| Nate Sammons <[email protected]> <[email protected]>  |
|      Colorado State University Computer Visualization Laboratory      |
|    Data Visualization/Interrogation, Modeling, Animation, Rendering   |