Re: Message Havens

Hal wrote:
>Would it have to be public knowledge which message havens a given
>pseudonym monitors?  Suppose I want to get mail to Pr0duct Cypher; don't
>I have to know which haven(s) to use?  If we have only a (few?) hundred
>people on each haven then this narrows down the pool of possible real
>user who are behind that pseudonym considerably.

Hal brings up an excellent point!  I forgot to consider this, if there
are several message havens, then you need to know what havens your
party monitors...

Hm... I guess you'd need to start the conversation by broadcasting the
initial message to all havens.

--
Karl L. Barrus: [email protected]
keyID: 5AD633 hash: D1 59 9D 48 72 E9 19 D5  3D F3 93 7E 81 B5 CC 32

"One man's mnemonic is another man's cryptography"
  - my compilers prof discussing file naming in public directories