FBI decryption capability / MSDOS disk wipe question

A few moments ago I uploaded a file called "hyperdsk.zip" to the soda (cwrc??)
site in the incoming directory.

My understanding is that this is a disk utility program with some encryption
option.

It is my hope that someone will take a look at the executable and try to
discover what method of encryption is used.  I suspect DES, but that is a wild
guess without the slightest basis in evidence.

Although I do not want to comment more specifically on the list just yet, an
evaluation of the method and strength of the executable will go a long way to
answering questions about the capabilities and resolve of federal law
enforcement in cryptanalysis.

Unfortunately the executable offers no basic text documentation.   (I assume it
is instead "online."  As I am a mac user, these are unavailable to me.

I hope that some diligent MSDOS 'punk will take a look and see what can be
seen.

In addition, I was hoping someone could provider a pointer to a robust and
aggressive disk wipe utility.  Something with varied triple wipe, or "DOD"
spec overwrite (which isn't really DOD spec at all) would be nice.

-uni- (Dark)

--
073BB885A786F666 nemo repente fuit turpissimus - potestas scientiae in usu est
6E6D4506F6EDBC17 quaere verum ad infinitum, loquitur sub rosa    -    wichtig!