Re: Is crypto cash patented?

>The blind signature algorithm is patented by David Chaum.
>
>Eric

I'm also told that Citibank is processing a patent for a form
of digital cash that was, for most intents and purposes, anonymous.
The patent is still in process, which means you can find out
what's in it. But I'm told that they filed it in Europe more than
1.5 years ago, which means it should be open to public inspection.

I wish I knew more. If anyone knows how to fish it out of the
bureaucracy, I would like to hear more.