Re: Sternlight "kill" file

> I was aware that David Sternlight had a dubious reputation among the
> cypherpunks community, but uptil now I was never really sure why. Now
> I know. Could anyone please tell me, for my benifit (and possibly for
> other newbies' benefit) what other "escapedes" he has pulled in the
> past that have been shonky. I would also like to know why he has an
> instinctive dislike of PGP. (Much of it may have happened before my time.)

I came across the following URL yesterday:

	http://www.quadralay.com/www/Crypt/Sternlight/Sternlight.html

I've just subscribed to this list _and_ started on sci.crypt et al
this week. So I'm a newbie, too. ;-)

- PS
--
Ng Pheng Siong * [email protected]  *  (65) 460 6769
Computer Centre, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore