Re: MacPGP interface project

On May 13, [email protected] wrote:
>  From the keyboard of:  Black Unicorn <[email protected]>
>
>> I would design around MacPGP2.3 v.1.0.5 (or whatever)
>> The V1.1 source code doesn't look like it will be around real soon.
>
>Can someone fill the rest of us in on the true story behind this?  Why
>is the (copylefted) source code to 2.3a V1.1 not available?

I saw the question, but no reply. I did have some problems that caused me
to miss cypherpunks mail for a few days after that. Was there a reply on
the list? In any case, I too would like to know what is the story with
source code for MacPGP. In fact, the latest version executable I've seen is
2.3v1.0.5. From Black Unicorn's quote, it seems that there are sources
available for that version and executables for 2.3a v1.1. If that's true,
where can I find them? Is anyone applying the patches for 2.6
compatibility?

 -- sidney markowitz <[email protected]>