Re: v2.6 for the rest of us

     <[email protected]> wrote:
>Or maybe you could just keep on using PGP 2.3a and stop worrying about it.

Hey, I don't care if you Americans want to stick with v2.3a.  I just thought
that you wouldn't be able to add your v2.3a key to USA keyservers and would
therefore move onto v2.6 (not to mention that v2.3a infringes RSA's patents
and some people like to stay legal).

The fact is some people will move onto v2.6 and I would like the ability to
communicate with them.

*  Paul Strong                      Fidonet: 2:254/438 (weekly mail check)  *
*  [email protected]            Finger for PGP v2.3a public key         *