re: digital clearinghouse

We are able to use ACH ourselves.

Yes, a customer can pre-authorize us to take amounts out of their checking
account using ACH. The amounts do not have to be periodic, they can be any
time, any amount.

Our bank, with whom we are setting up ACH, determines whether or not we are
using adequate security and authorization procedures, and holds us
responsible if we're not.
BROOKFIELD ECONOMICS INSTITUTE
		(U.S.A.) Limited
[email protected], with the words
	SUBSCRIBE BBA your_first_name your_last_name
as the subject of the message.

Do you have a business question? Send it to [email protected].
Questions which Brookfield determines are of common interest will
be answered in the newsletter. Submissions become property of
Brookfield Econcomics Institute.
Copyright (c) 1994 Brookfield Economics Institute (U.S.A.) Limited. Rights
are granted for use or duplication of this information by subscribers and
individuals, but all commercial rights and rights of resale are reserved.
Other use or duplication is prohibited. Brookfield is not engaged in
rendering professional advice. In business and legal matters the advice of
an attorney or other competent professional should be sought.