Cypherpunks' Electronic Book2

Gary writes:
> ... Eric, it is crucial to the project that
> you give out permissions for some people to change Majordomo, possibly
> make a few changes in the Cypherpunks' mailing list, & possibly appoint
> a few people as referees. I realize that you are quite busy & that your

Please! Don't keep thinking somebody else has got to do something for
you to make this work.  You don't need any changes made to
MajorDomo.  Just subscribe a new user that points at your mail
processing code.  For that matter, you could do most of it with
procmail or perl out of your ~/.forward

Cypherpunks write code.  There's nobody stopping you from doing it.

Eric Blossom