Cypherpunks' Electronic Book 3

               Cypherpunks' Electronic Book (CEB) 3
   Eric Blossom suggests that I could do the CEB job myself by using
procmail or Perl & by subscribing a new user that points at my mail
processing code & no changes need to be made to Majordomo. Well, he
certainly makes it sound easy. However my computer skills are:
arguably an expert in Assembler for 80x86 chips; fairly expert at the
DOS operating system; very good with DOS Batch files; & at one time
rather good with C but now quite rusty. I can get around on the Internet
but am not an Internet guru. As for Perl, I would probably cast it
before swines. I don't know the languages or protocols or mechanics
of the Internet to do it myself. I was hoping to provoke an Internet
guru to do this.
   Robert Hayden wants to know what the extent of his involvement in
this project would be. Well, I would say just writing the code & setting
up a new account. Eric Blossom makes it sound easy. However, Robert
suggests that an administrator would be needed. This could even be more
serious. I suspect Eric Hughes would not see it as just a minor ex-
pansion of his Cypherpunk list duties - but that was what I was orig-
inally hoping for. - would Eric? (shields up!).
   At this point, I would say that we would need an Internet guru to
shepherd this project & we may need an administrator too. I have no idea
how heavy the duties of an administrator would be. Anybody have any
suggestions or want to volunteer? Also, we probably need someone
capable of making an assessment of what is needed.
                                                    Yours Truly,
                                                    Gary Jeffers