re: PGS-list

Sorry, please forget the previous mail, things went weird....

Here we go again:

For anyone interressted in bug-reports/release updates etc..
on the Pretty Good Shell (PGS, compatible with 2.3a-2.6 and the notorious 2.7)
please send a mail message to: [email protected]
with in the body of the message:
subscribe pgs-list

Anyone who encounters bugs/wants extra features etc, please drop us a message
using that list.

Eric Limpens, co-author of PGS.

"they'll get my crypto key when they pry it from my dead, cold fingers"
 -NSA's (former) chief counsel Stewart Baker

"the NSA being the devious bastards"
 - Michael Handler

 | Eric Limpens                           |  Where is my spycamera !?  |
 |                                        |     ..Bart Simpson..       |
 | S=limpe001;OU=hio;OU=tem;O=nhl;PRMD=surf;ADMD=400net;C=nl           |
 | finger [email protected] for PGP 2.7 key                       |