Applied Crypto errata location?

I'm looking for the latest list of errata in the 1st edition of Bruce Schneier's
(sp?) *Applied Cryptography*, which I picked up a couple of weeks ago.  I was
trying to follow the mathematics in one discussion of subliminal channels (near
p. 388; I don't have the book at hand), and ran into an egregious notational
inconsistency.

Before I go further, it looks like I'm going to have to handwrite all the known
typos into the text, just to be safe. I had heard about this problem... now I
see how little care was taken by the publishers.

Are the latest errata posted to an ftp site?  xarchie is not producing useful
hits for me on this one.

Assistance is appreciated.

--
Russell Earl Whitaker			    [email protected]
Silicon Graphics Inc.