Re: News Flash: Clipper Bug?

-=Xenon=- says:
> Is this for real? Or did some future Nobel prize winner discover that PGP
> exists?

Thank you, Nik, for that insight.

My friend Matt Blaze at Bell Labs showed that you can forge LEAFs on
Tessera cards so that you can use Skipjack without anyone being able
to get the key you are using. Its a slick piece of work -- slick
enough that it made the front page of today's New York Times. I'm not
sure how practical it is, but its extraordinarily noteworthy.

Perry