Re: IMP (was Re: ecash-info (fwd))

on Thu, 02 Jun 1994 09:33:23 -0700  [email protected] wrote:
> Transmitting card numbers electronically over the Internet can only
> exacerbate that problem.

Yes, if transmitted in the clear, PGP is legal now :-).  Vendors on the
net need to be pushed to use encryption.

        Dave Otto -- [email protected] -- [email protected]
    "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"     [the Great Oz]
    {I *DO* have a life, it's just that my kids are using it right now!}