Re: LEAF forgery

[Matt's wonderful LEAF forgery hack deleted]

> Matt Blaze should be commended for finding such a big hole. As with
> most such ideas, its obvious in retrospect but took some good thought
> to come up with in the first place.

Indeed.  Is he now working furiously on a fix for this "big hole" which
he can then patent and refuse to license to Big Brother?

> Let me say also that the NSA should feel highly embarassed. They
> fucked up big time. My terror of them from a few days ago when we
> heard the Russian Coup intercept story has lessened. Even if they are
> years ahead of us, they are still human.

This is true, although difficult to remember sometimes.

|Scott Collins                                      Alcatel Network Systems|
|[email protected]                                   Richardson, Texas|
|    Even if my employers agreed with this, they would never admit it.     |
|      GCS d? -p+ c++@ l u e- m* s+/ n- h+ f? g-(+++) w+@ t-- r- y?        |