Re: HACK - U HAVE NO PRIVACY

>	One question: What's MJ12? British Intelligence was still MI5,
>right?
>--
>Michael Brandt Handler					 <[email protected]>
>Philadelphia, PA, USA	       PGP v2.6 public key via server / finger / mail
>"I am iron, I am steel, nobody can touch me when I'm on the wheel"  --  Curve

	MJ12 is (supposedly) the ultra-secret high-level national security
group for the free world in charge of advanced military projects and
most importantly -- UFO phenomena.  In UFO conspiracy circles this
group has supposedly sold the American public to alien abductors in
exchange for technology, science, etc.  No list of good conspirators is
complete without it !  :)

These opinions are mine, not Microsoft's.

Vinod Valloppillil