Re: PGP 2.6 FAQ

	>Engineering; Brian LaMacchia, graduate student in Computer Science;
	                    ~~~~~~~~~
	Stoopid question: is the above-mentioned LaMacchia any relation to the
	LaMacchia who got busted for running the illicit fsp site?

Yes, Brian is the elder brother.  I asked him right after David
was charged if he thought there was any connection, like using his
brother to put pressure on him about the key servers.  He said he
was fairly sure it was entirely independent.  Personally I don't
rule out MIT internecine warfare and personal grudges.  University
politics can get as dirty as the real thing at times, but I think
we can rule out *real* politics in this.