PGP 2.6 is outside the US

[email protected]:
> Am I jumping the gun?  Should we just let MIT's v2.6 reach an FTP site
> somewhere outside of the USA and let it slowly (and cautiously) get
> distributed to a small community of cypherpunks leaving the rest incompatible?
>
> All of those inside the USA, *PLEASE* get involved with this.  It _is_
> important!

As I've pointed out before, MIT PGP 2.6 _is_ outside the US. I'll list just
one site:

ftp.dsi.unimi.it /pub/security/crypt/PGP/pgp26.zip

Anyway, lucky non-US users can use the better PGP 2.6ui based on the original
code which is faster than MIT PGP's RSAREF. contact [email protected]

ftp.dsi.unimi.it /pub/security/crypt/PGP/pgp26ui*

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh                                     [email protected]
Voicemail +91 11 3760335; Vox/Fax/Data 6853410
H-34C Saket New Delhi 110017 INDIA

The National Fairness to Game Animals Association says:
                                          Support your right to arm bears!